I created this vogue 1920s-inspired poster for Herbert McBride Edition, Who according to theatlantic.com, broke the world’s motorcycle record for amateurs with a speed of 104.4 miles per hour. So I created this poster in Adobe Photoshop(btw you will get this poster’s source file for free at the end).
First of all, you will need adobe photoshop and I guess you will have that installed. Now let’s talk about the resources I used to create the poster.
I will provide direct download links for you to download resources.
- VOUGE Font: Download from here!!
- Herbert McBride Image: Download from here!!
- Crumpled Paper Texture: Download from here!!
After downloading and installing the font rest process is quite simple.
Vogue Poster Design Process:
- Create a new canvas of 2000*3000 pixels.
- Place the crumpled paper image and resize it according to canvas.
- I added a solid colour layer below the paper.
- Changed the bg colour to some off-white to give it an old look.
- Now on top, I placed the Herbert McBride Image and Resize it.
- By double-clicking on the image layer, I opened the “Layer Style” Panel.
- Select the “Drop Shadow” and customize it according to your need.
Now everything is done, you just need to add the text.
- Write “VOGUE” using the font which you can download from the above-given link in resources.
- Increase text in size and place it where you want.
- By double clicking on the text layer, you can add Shadow as you added earlier in the Image.
- Now add some extra text at the bottom and use whatever font you like. And that’s what your final poster will look like. Just add it to beautiful mockups and present it nicely.
Now I told you I will give you the source file for free, so here is the link from where you can download the file for free.
Comment below if you want me to write more articles like this.
Leave a Reply