Pakistan stock exchange has a market cap of $7.9 trillion dollars or USD 49 Billion dollars. But do you know which is the Largest Company By Market Cap in Pakistan/in Pakistan Stock Exchange? Below is the list of companies with the largest market cap.
Largest Company By Market Cap:
There is a number of giant companies in Pakistan stock exchange but Oil and Gas, Development OGDC is the Largest Company By Market Cap with a market cap of Rs 345.7Bn.
Top 7 largest companies in pakistan:
Here is the list of the largest companies by Market Cap in Pakistan.
- Oil and Gas, Development OGDC
- Pakistan Tabacco PAKT
- NESTLE Pakistan
- United Bank Ltd UBL
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Allied Bank Ltd ABL
- Bank Al Habib
Top 10 Largest Companies in Pakistan by Market Cap :
|Company Name:||Market Cap in Bn Rs.|
|Oil and Gas, Development OGDC||345.7|
|Pakistan Tabacco PAKT||263.2|
|Habib Bank Ltd (HBL)||175.2|
|United Bank Ltd UBL||171.9|
|Standard Chartered Bank||129|
|Allied Bank Ltd ABL||90|
|Bank Al Habib||80.8|
Tags: Largest Company in Pakistan by market cap, Largest Company by market cap in Pakistan, Top 10 companies in Pakistan 2021, Top 20 companies in Pakistan, Pakistan Top companies list 2021, Top 500 companies in Pakistan, Pakistan biggest companies by revenue, Top 10 profitable companies in Pakistan, Most profitable companies in Pakistan, List of manufacturing companies in Pakistan
- Can investing in Gold, Beats Inflation in 2022??
- What is WEB 3.0 and What are NFT Domains? Explained!
- Forex trading in Pakistan – Everything you need to know!!
- Life Insurance companies in Pakistan list – Contact Details and more!
- Best Insurance Company in Pakistan – Everything you need to know!!
- What are NFTs and How NFTS works – Everything you need to know